Fatini Aziz

My photo
a girl which is chasing a dream to be a famous fashion designer and and wedding planner someday. AMIN... i am very outgoing and love to laugh like pontianak. i try to be myself.

ROCKSTAR

very compassionate

dedicated to my sweetie candy lily reana 

aku rajin sgt sgt harini ni . haha . i opened my inbox is already 2000++ OMG , mls nak delete . and and guess what i see ? your MESSAGE baby . at that time i have a very very very serious problem and you're there b and giving me encouragement . sooooo caring . terharu :') . although i've zzzzzzz , haha . she still sends msg tells me to stop crying , mmg dah stop la cite dia dah aku tidur dah masatu . haha, i really appreciate it b . thanks for everythingsss and i hope our friendship does not stop here kan ? and i do love you <3



No comments: