Fatini Aziz

My photo
a girl which is chasing a dream to be a famous fashion designer and and wedding planner someday. AMIN... i am very outgoing and love to laugh like pontianak. i try to be myself.

ROCKSTAR

be strong my girl


lama tak contact lily . if tak everyday she will text and if i tk reply dia tegur dkt fb KENAPA TAK BALAS . but now ? hmm dah tkde dah , and no misscall from you. herh , and last text from her , she is not okay ! i know she got a huge prob , but im not by her side :( so sorry dear . she has asked me to call her on tues i guess but i tkde cdt , again im sorry lily i know you nk ngadu dkt i right ? whatever your probs is always remember i always by your side and always here for you. i know you strong to face all the test and trust me everything will be just fine . if you need anything and needs me just make a call okay , i always here for you remember it ! me love you :)

No comments: