Fatini Aziz

My photo
a girl which is chasing a dream to be a famous fashion designer and and wedding planner someday. AMIN... i am very outgoing and love to laugh like pontianak. i try to be myself.

ROCKSTAR

i run away from home


*haha fake face, i took this pictures while waiting for kak long . siap macam perempuan -.-

TINI RUN AWAY FROM HOME GUYS ! CALL 911 NOW ! i'm searching for a new mama. yea mama and papa already cast me out :"( na-ah i'm just kidding la. now i just spending my time with cik mah and cik omar. they treat me just like a princess , princess la sgt -..- . but seriously babe, but along quite busy rarely not at home . this evening he fly to hmm i don't know forgot to ask . breakfast together with my aunt and uncle . but but the weird thing happened here ! :O what is it ?! i'm i made a revision here ! what a suprised ! haha , insyaf bak kata shasha. i'm quite afraid for my SPM, so i just bring my books everywhere i go . and and for dinner me, kak long and cik mah cooked laksa penang. yea ! tini's cooking , why ? tk pecaye ? tknak pecaya sudah nama kau dollah tetek kau sebelah . haha , and then what else ? i don't know what i want to post cause so much things going on here . reached me here last night makes me remember my late cousin, shahreza :| and i saw some of his pictures. hmm pity him . may allah bless on him . 


No comments: