Fatini Aziz

My photo
a girl which is chasing a dream to be a famous fashion designer and and wedding planner someday. AMIN... i am very outgoing and love to laugh like pontianak. i try to be myself.

ROCKSTAR

my facebook acc has been hacked

gydufgdhfgsfhfgewiufefgefhfgiufhe, WHAT THE HELL KENE HACKED . i know some of you ramai ada FB i right and korg pun msti dah bace what that hacker post using my FB acc. yea in he not aware he has embarrassed me . so that's why i have to post about it on my blog to correct others expectation. i sendri pun tkthu i kne hack. i got addmath camp so kwn i call , i mls nk pickup dlm class kan andthen dia msg semua. mmg tekejut kalah beruk wa ckp lu ! haihhh. APAKAH PERASAAN ANDA APA BILA FACEBOOK DIGODAM ? HAPPY ? ANGRY ? SAD ?  yea i pergi sekolah je everyone jumpa i " eh fb kne hacked eh ?" pergi tuition pun same. haih. ini semua salah hacker tu ! herhhhhhhh..okay let's read what that hacker post on my wall .



could you see that !? herh ! 


*ini yang paling aku bengang. dah la hacked i sound kwn i plak -.-



omg serious shock gile. haha , seriously you guys AWESOME GILA ! terharu you know :'D much love <3


support for twitter




half of it , yela if nak print screen semua mmg penuh la kan . whatever it is for those yg keep giving support i want say thank you very much and i really really appreciate it. only ALLAH can repay all your kindness <3

THE END

*this is from hacker when to return back my fb acc


NOW I 'VE GOT IT BACK , so kita boleh manja-2 okay kawan-kawan :DD

No comments: