Fatini Aziz

My photo
a girl which is chasing a dream to be a famous fashion designer and and wedding planner someday. AMIN... i am very outgoing and love to laugh like pontianak. i try to be myself.

ROCKSTAR

mistakes

what's wrong with me ? i don't know why i always make mistakes in recent years. i don't want to lose people that i love, people that always stand at my back, people that care about me, concern and love me. ya allah please help me to settle down everything smoothly so that i will not lost them :( 


yah after leaving school i admit i ignoring her , i'm not concerned about her anymore :( i will not mention it right here sha cause i did sent a long text message to you right ? i just want to say that i really miss my bff , and i wish to apply for your forgiveness on my past mistakes. i know i'm not a good friend to you but i just miss our moment spending time and share our ups and downs together. urghhh , i don't know why i did all the things towards you. pity you friend... i'm too selfish, i forget about our 4s so on only for ...... i do regret sha, i hope you forgive me and we be like before. love you sweety <3 #TaylorLautnerForever

No comments: