Fatini Aziz

My photo
a girl which is chasing a dream to be a famous fashion designer and and wedding planner someday. AMIN... i am very outgoing and love to laugh like pontianak. i try to be myself.

ROCKSTAR

countless thanks to you.


wahh cewek cantik dalam blog aku . haha , dah dah kang dia bace kembeng habis -.-' . okay she is very very vey caring . she continued to give me courage to face all of my probs. she also very confident that i can overcome this problem . that i want to actly guys . 

SHE : its okay. if you're ready tell me, let me know. okay? sekarang, you sabar, tenangkan fikiran you, jangan pk lagi benda tu pleasee? i pun tak tau what happen. you stop crying, you ajak your mum keluar? tini remember, you kalau dah okay, tell me, kalau boleh i tolong, i try how long you've been through all this? duh syg, semua org ada problem. and mesti ada jalan penyelesaiannya, i know bukan senang, but trust me, you can handle it, and please stop crying :')I tak tau apa dah jadi. you kuat please? i tknk paksa you bgtau i. but please be strong!

yes huda thanks for the support and confident dgn i . insyallah i kuat ! thanks again ! me love you <3

No comments: