Fatini Aziz

My photo
a girl which is chasing a dream to be a famous fashion designer and and wedding planner someday. AMIN... i am very outgoing and love to laugh like pontianak. i try to be myself.

ROCKSTAR

the greatest teacher ever.

she is a very casually teacher . SWEAR ! she is the best teacher ever ! she love laugh , make funny things -.- and and corny jokes. haha . okay dia sgt sporting guys , tk pena bosan attend class dia . dia ckgu dkt pusat tuition and merangkap my private teacher . yesterday , dia msg cancel private class..

ckgu hanis : tini, esok saya tak dpt buat kelas sbb ada meeting. sori ye. 
me : ala, mcm mana saya nak pandai .
ckgu hanis : kalau sabtu boleh tak ?
me : ala sbtu saya nak kawin. eh tkde la, ada wedding. tkpela next week jela 
ckgu hanis : ok next week baby. i promise 
me : bagus ! kalau tipu mcd dkt je , haha



No comments: