Fatini Aziz

My photo
a girl which is chasing a dream to be a famous fashion designer and and wedding planner someday. AMIN... i am very outgoing and love to laugh like pontianak. i try to be myself.

ROCKSTAR

lily lily lily



14/8/2011

 my lily reana call ! yahoo ! long time we lost contct, i told you guys already kan dia dah tk pakai phone, okay then i after breaking fast i laying on my bed pluss duet dgn colbie caillat singing falling for you song andthen ada sign means that coming call . mula-2 mcm ala mls nk pickup but when i look at the name IT'S LILY ! must pickup ! she asked " rindu i tak ? " hello my girl ofcourse la rindu lg-2 you skrng dah tk pakai phone. mmg minta kaki i je en, herh . takpe you promise something right ? i pegang tu kau tipu aku g bakar rumah kau !

No comments: