Fatini Aziz

My photo
a girl which is chasing a dream to be a famous fashion designer and and wedding planner someday. AMIN... i am very outgoing and love to laugh like pontianak. i try to be myself.

ROCKSTAR

sleepless night


okay now i really miss her . i can't sleep last night :( i don't know why . "her" that i mention is fatin nabila . if you guys always follow my blog i ada post bout my sleeping singer right ? ha ni la fatin . this current situation in math class . i was like herh penat la ssh gila chapter tu, so i placed my head on the table andthenn......

me : huhhhh
fatin : ( hold my shoulder ) nak aku nyanyi ?

walaweh sweetnya. haha ,  dia ingat aku nak tidur that time so dia mcm nak dodoi aku la. alamak swear i miss you . dah la smlm tk boleh tidur lg beganda rindu ni btw thanks for treat me soooooooo nice . you're my lovely friends ever and also my sleeping singer <3


No comments: