Fatini Aziz

My photo
a girl which is chasing a dream to be a famous fashion designer and and wedding planner someday. AMIN... i am very outgoing and love to laugh like pontianak. i try to be myself.

ROCKSTAR

heart attacck

tini suffering heart attack ? eh ! no la it just a title shows that i'm veryyy suprised ! i woke up in the morning , i am searching for my phone because it was not at my side omg ! who is steal my phone . wait wait ! ah-ha ! i found it ! yeah ! i found it ! i received 5 messages , but why i'm not wake up . oh yea i forget last night i on silent mode hoho . one of the message is  ..


i really suprised babe , that guy mmg nak makan penumbuk aku la kan -.- and and yg minah ni lgi sorg pergi backup dia selamat la aku syg kau kalau tak sekali dgn kau aku humban masuk penjara kajang. i am so mad when she calling me kakak ipar , everytime we are texting she will call me kakak ipar . herh ! kakak ipar tkde  kakak selipar ada , nak ? enough okay no more kakak ipar or apa-2 between me and him , jgn merepek lagi 

No comments: