Fatini Aziz

My photo
a girl which is chasing a dream to be a famous fashion designer and and wedding planner someday. AMIN... i am very outgoing and love to laugh like pontianak. i try to be myself.

ROCKSTAR

october october





HELLO OCTOBER come here nak kiss sikit meh meh, allah !  haha , honestly i'm not prepared to face the new month because for me SEPTEMBER was a great great month in this year :DD why tini ?! why?! tell me ! because .... i have a sweet boyfriend :p and my lovely friends and and my nanny omg so much things ! everyone are treat me sooooo nice and they are soooo caring bout me :') thank you guys , me love you. yea as we all know we should have a new intention to make ourselves better right . so do i, i have a new determination for OCTOBER ! JYEAHHH , so october you must be good for me okay sayang ? walawehhh . haha

list of resolutions that must be met :

- study hard
- less talk in the class
- focus when teachers teaching
- change phone number
- be a good GF for him
- be a good sister to my lovely brother and little sister
- be a good daughter for mama and papa
- do more exercise in the books that i bought but never touched 

pray for me to achieve gloryyyyy <3



No comments: