Fatini Aziz

My photo
a girl which is chasing a dream to be a famous fashion designer and and wedding planner someday. AMIN... i am very outgoing and love to laugh like pontianak. i try to be myself.

ROCKSTAR

day i became a teacher

 so this situation happened in cikgu awanis class. ckgu giving us a questions , each of us get 1 questions and have to present it infront the class. i'm just waiting for my turn. so my turn had come, let's learn together with cikgu tinie yea :DDD

situation : anis is talking with mimi , i don't know what they were talking about but sounds like bergossip :p. i'm just standing front of shila and beside cikgu awanis 

me : ( loud voice ) SENYAP ! NI DENGAR CIKGU TINI NAK BENTANG KAN 
cikgu awanis : wahhh ada bakat ni 
me : ( tayang gigi )
anis : ( with her hold laughing face ) 
me : ( apahal dia buat muka mcmtu ! shit ! nak tegelak ) blablablablabla
shila : eh knp rantai dia huruf K
me : ( omg ! blushing )
mimi : ( laugh like a evil ! ) hahahahahahaha AKU TAHU !
anis : ( turn to mimi )
mimi : aku thu tu tini aku thu !

i walked towards mimi anddddd i CHOKE her ! 

me : BABI LA KAU ! DIAM AA ! AKU NAK BENTANGKAN NI ! AKU NAK CEPAT AKU NAK BG KAU BENTANG CPT. TIME KAU BENTANG MMG HABIS LA
cikgu awanis : ( just laugh )
me : no. 2. d . berdasarkan rajah di atas terangkan keluk ( mimi potong )
mimi : YEAH MASA DAH HABIS ! 
me : cikgu tgk mimi , eeeee kau tgu ! 

so kau tgu mimi next week mmg habis la aku bising. eee geramnya tk puas hati oh ! and my first experience had taught me I DON'T WANT TO BE A TEACHER ! i can not imagine if i had a pupils like mimi . i will quickly admitted to MPH , short form for MENTAL PROBLEM HOSPITAL.... now i know how suffer a teacher to handle a class during teaching additional with me that is soooooo hyper and talkactive . omg pity all my teachers :( SO STARTING FROM TODAY I WILL TRY MY BEST TO BE A GOOD STUDENT AND LESS TALK IN A CLASS :))


No comments: