Fatini Aziz

My photo
a girl which is chasing a dream to be a famous fashion designer and and wedding planner someday. AMIN... i am very outgoing and love to laugh like pontianak. i try to be myself.

ROCKSTAR

she is the best in my life



few people asking me " hey ! gaduh dgn zura eh ? " ala it's normal la when husband and wife dealing with misunderstanding . haha , hohotak kau la tini. actly mcmni, she is too nice for me . and on that morning someone had TEGUR me on IM chat . indirectly he told me that zura having a prob. so i felt like ASAL DIA TAK CERITA ? i just want to be by her side whenever she needs someone to be a loyal listener. because around may or june she texted me saying that " tini , aku ada kau dgn aiman je yg always support aku " so i feel soooo disappointed bcause not concerned with all her words . she always by my side when i got a prob guys so i'm try to repay her kindness against me . i still remember how she scolded a girl because hurting me :'D could you see how nice she is ? sooo darling sorry okay i scolded you last night , i did explain why right so i know you also know why i'm doing that . we have been friends for 7 years babe , so i don't want you to be in trouble because we are friend ! REMEMBERR , i love you and i will your good listener :))


No comments: