Fatini Aziz

My photo
a girl which is chasing a dream to be a famous fashion designer and and wedding planner someday. AMIN... i am very outgoing and love to laugh like pontianak. i try to be myself.

ROCKSTAR

expression





it's not really expression but something like i want to describe how i feel about even i just look okay for the outside . but seriously if you guys ADA ciri-2 yg i sebut kat bwh ni it's mean you're special to me and i love you :)

#youknowiloveyouwhen i always calculate how much to fix your teeth
#youknowiloveyouwhen i always mention your name in my prayer
#youknowiloveyouwhen i would cry when i see you in trouble
#youknowiloveyouwhen i always said " i'm here for you" when you in a problems
#youknowiloveyouwhen i keep saying the words I LOVE YOU
#youknowiloveyouwhen i try to fix our relationship
#youknowiloveyouwhen i always waste my money only for you
#youknowiloveyouwhen i always text you only to say GOODNIGHT xx
#youknowiloveyouwhen i kept in touch with you even though i too busy
#youknowiloveyouwhen i would cried for you
#youknowiloveyouwhen i try to change yourself in silent because most do condemned
#youknowiloveyoewhen i waste my time to meet you
#youknowiloveyouwhen i try as hard as i can to make stupid jokes to make you smile and laugh
#youknowiloveyouwhen i forgot all your offenses against me


i didn't initiate to someone but it's for ALL OF YOU that surrounding me. if i always did it to you that means i love our relationship and i don't want it to be broken . lotsoflove <3

No comments: