Fatini Aziz

My photo
a girl which is chasing a dream to be a famous fashion designer and and wedding planner someday. AMIN... i am very outgoing and love to laugh like pontianak. i try to be myself.

ROCKSTAR

my pengetua





second is to our lovely PENGETUA which is PUAN HAJAH BASINAH HAJI TAIB. many people cursed her yea for sure my schoolmates. but for me she is a great pengetua la because she tried to understand our feelings as a students . yea maybe some of the students hate her because of "POSER" or " SHOW OFF" bak kata mereka, but for me HELLO WAKE UP PLEASE ! she is motivated us by telling/story about her achievement #positivethinking. take it as a lesson la kan , because she is doing her works . her work are inspiring and educating us. seriously guys she is sooooo kind . i still remember  when she waited until my parent comes to fetch me up on our graduation day . she said " takkan saya nak balik tinggalkan awak dkt sini" . you want to know how long she wait for ? 2 HOURS ! yes ! 2 HOURS ! could you see that !? she is sooooo AWESOME ! i never meet pengetua as kind as she is . and today is her retirement , so to my lovely pengetua YOU HAVE BEEN PERFORMING AN OUTSTANDING JOB ! we will be missing you teacher :'(  


THANK YOU FOR BEING SUCH A GREAT PENGETUA :))

No comments: