Fatini Aziz

My photo
a girl which is chasing a dream to be a famous fashion designer and and wedding planner someday. AMIN... i am very outgoing and love to laugh like pontianak. i try to be myself.

ROCKSTAR

Assalamualaikum and hi everyone ! gosh lama gile tk update blog ni.... too many things that i want to share right here. about my new life, student life, living in hostel, my new friends, my roomates , my campus arghhhh macam2 la. first day i was here ofcourse there must be orentation la kan, almaklum la student baru la katakan. tkyh ckp la sengsara gile babe :( i feel like want to stop my studies ... normal la if she asked me to wear a cover (tudung) but.. dah lah on that time i just bought tudung sarung je then she asked to wear tudung bawal . weh !! where can i find it !! right here ? in perak ? alone ? without mama and papa ? seriously im death.. i dont know what to do until my roomate offer her tudung bawal for me. what the hell malu gile la kan dah la first day kenal masatu. so the orentation began ! we need to wear tudung bawal with 3 pin which is kne buat mcm tudung sekolah then pin 3 and baju kurung with track suit dkt dalam. gosh ! dah la perak ni panas .. mmg terseksa habis. dah mcm ape dah. then begitu la hari seterusnya but my roomate Lia is sooo nice and sweet she asked me to change tudung yg i pakai on that time just sb dah 2 hari i pakai tudung yg same. alolo meh kiss sikit lia :P Abg ijoy and abg airil selalu bahan before i move to perak nnti mesti i homesick teruk gile la nangis guling2 and all. hello now dah 2 weeks i dekat sini and everything goes well alhamdulillah. i meet new friends right here. most of them baik and friendly but ade la sikit yg hmm no comment. about my roomates, hm i have 3 roomates which is lia, tira and ifa. mulakan tira pergh muka sombong habis takut tau but dia okay :) inshaa Allah i will be okay , sesuaikan diri dekat sini and all. i really thank to Allah for all this things
TADAAAAA meet my new roomate lia DEBOM hahaha ! 



1 comment:

outbound malang said...

nice day :)
hargailah hari kemaren,
mimpikanlah hari esok,
tetapi hiduplah untuk hari ini.
bagi-bagi motivasinya yaah...