Fatini Aziz

My photo
a girl which is chasing a dream to be a famous fashion designer and and wedding planner someday. AMIN... i am very outgoing and love to laugh like pontianak. i try to be myself.

ROCKSTAR

zooooooottt

hi hi everyone, what cha doing ? hope all of you always healthy. okay this entry is about friendship which has long lost . yah we're fighting for hmm i guess 3 years and for sure i'm not going to mention it right here . actly she has been asking for my forgiveness sooo many times and using a variety of ways.. but i just ignored her . honestly i has been forgiven her without she conscious. because yah i admit i was verryyyyyyy hurt with her actions and she won't admit it . newly she wish my birthday and at the same time asked me to forgive her so i just set my mind okay forgive her. and i just found our old photos which is captured in 2008 if i'm not wrong on that moment we're sooooo closed and yah BFF la konon. haha , so last night i just upload it to fb you can read by your own .




through this conversation i guess she really really meant what she said and i hope so . err what else oh yah ! read this she did tweet it ! 

\

like seriously dia mmg minta kaki la kan. she mention my name but tknk admit plak -.-' nak manja-2 ckp jela. haha , okay sooooo now let bygone be bygone. forget the past and start with the new one :D AMINN ..





No comments: